The IT Governance Network assists clients with the implementation of IT governance and better management of IT resources using frameworks like COBIT 5, ITIL, ISO 27001, ISO 31000 and ISO 15504 to improve organisational capability, performance, risk management and internal control.
IT Governance and management services will vary between organisations, therefore we customise our services to the specific needs of each organisation. Typical requests include:
- developing an IT governance framework for the enterprise
- conducting a COBIT 5 based risk assessment
- conducting a COBIT 5 based information security assessment
- building process capability to sustain the business
- designing effective controls to counter inherent IT process risks
- implementing process governance
- measuring process capability
- demonstrating value from investments in IT
- alignment of IT with business goals
- cost optimisation
- objective performance measurement
- role descriptions, outsourcing contracts and service level agreements
- building capability in IT risk management
- addressing the compliance requirements of regulators.
ITGN Governance Services provide organisations of all sizes with support in the development and implementation of governance for the use of information and technology. Typical requests include:
- Establishing a governance framework
- IT Governance charters
- IT Governance Board/Committee terms of reference
- Accountability framework
- Role descriptions
- Outsourced service contracts.
ITGN COBIT 5 Implementation Services depend on the objective for implementing COBIT 5. Typical objectives of a COBIT 5 implementation are:
- Better governance of IT
- Continuous improvement of the IT organisation
- Process development and capability improvement
- Optimisation of IT resources
- LEAN IT operations
- Alignment with business goals and strategic objectives.
ITGN COBIT 5 Assessment Services are provided by ISACA accredited Certified COBIT 5 Assessors and Lead Assessors with a broad range of experience across industries and technology services. Typical services include:
- Class I assessments - Formal certification
- Class II assessments - Formal improvement and optimisation
- Class III assessments - Formal status check
- Class IV assessments - Informal health check.
ITGN COBIT 5 Improvement and Optimisation Services aim to reduce complexity and costs of providing information and technology services to the business and other stakeholder groups . Typical requests include:
- IT Service Optimisation
- Information Security Implementation.
ITGN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Implementation Services to design, implement and operate an effective and efficient management system. Typical requests include:
- Develop and implement an ISO 27001 compliant management system
- Manage information security.
ITGN COBIT 5 / ISO 31000 Risk Management Services to optimise risk management. Typical requests include:
- Optimisation of risk management
- Increasing the value of risk management services.
IT Governance and Management training is provided in-house and through public courses. Available courses include:
- COBIT 5 Foundation
- COBIT 5 Implementation
- COBIT 5 Assessor
- IT Governance implementation
- Corporate Governance of ICT based on ISO 38500.