Protecting personal information in accordance with the Act requires a diverse set of skills and experience. With over twenty years experience in the protection of personal information in Europe, the IT Governance Network is unique in the breadth and depth of its practical knowledge and experience. It is able to assist a wide range of clients, across all industries, to fulfill the requirements for lawful processing of personal information. Its practical, legal, business and information processing services enable clients to overcome the many challenges of the privacy legislation in a pragmatic way. Its software solutions, used in Europe, are available in South Africa too.
Key services are:
- Executive awareness about the obligations of responsible parties
- Identification of personal information assets and business impact of privacy concerns
- Legal and technical privacy threat and vulnerability analysis
- PAIA manual preparation and update
- Comprehensive IT legal register and update service
- Evaluation of technical and organisation measures
- Selection and implementation of privacy safeguards
- Contracts with service providers
- Service provider verification
- Privacy by design
- Privacy training and consulting services
- Privacy programme management.
Pdf POPI and Big Data
Pdf POPI and Informaton Security
Pdf POPI and Responsible Parties
Pdf POPI and the PAIA Manual
Pdf POPI and Conditions for Processing Personal Information
Pdf POPI and the Information Officer
Pdf POPI and Contracts with Operators
Pdf POPI: Role of Information Officer in System Development.
Pdf POPI and the Impact on Cloud Computing.
Pdf POPI and the Impact on Healthcare Catering.