Protection of Personal Information Act - Section 15
"The responsible party must ensure that further processing of personal information is in accordance or compatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected".
‘‘To assess whether further processing is compatible with the purpose of collection, the responsible party must take account of:
- The relationship between the purpose of the intended further processing and the purpose for which the information has been collected.
- The nature of the information concerned.
- The consequences of the intended further processing for the data subject.
- The manner in which the information has been collected.
- Any contractual rights and obligations between the parties."