An important requirement of the Corporate Governance of ICT Policy Framework is compliance with applicable legislation. Key legislative sources that will influence the implementation of the Corporate Governance of ICT Policy Framework include:
- Constitution of the Republic South Africa Act 108 of 1996
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 130 of 1993
- Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008
- Copyright Act 98 of 1978
- Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998
- Public Service Act and Regulations (as amended)
- Public Finance Management Act
- State IT Agency Act and Regulations (as amended).
Contact us for a complete list of legislation that impacts the use of ICT in the public sector.